Making sure cables have a clear path to run through while knowing exactly where it is!
- The strength of the magnet makes sure Zezzo® Wiremag Puller can easily run wires under floorboards, steel-framed walls, under the carpet, etc.
- Two shapes of magnets can pass through the holes of different sizes.
- A desirable tool that quickens everything up with cable running.
- Not disruptive to the walls in finished properties, allows you to do the job as neatly as possible.
- The swivel leader eyelet lets you connect accessories like a pulling grip. It securely connects to most wires and mesh wire pulling grips.
- The non-marring leader navigates around obstructions up to 20 feet.
Zezzo® Wiremag Puller, a magnetic wire pulling system allows you to effortlessly pull the cable through walls, floors, and ceilings even ceiling voids by yourself. No more struggling with the arrangement of wire between walls and enclosed spaces.
Designed to make electricians' jobs easier when routing cables through floor voids.
- Eliminate damage to walls and numerous trips in and out of attics while on the job.
- Strong magnet that clears a path and pulls your cables through.
- Helps make installations in small spaces easier.
Zezzo® Wiremag Puller is a very desirable tool for a domestic installer:
- When rewires in finished properties, but you can’t be intrusive into the walls too much.
- Need to get cables down the back of a cavity wall, or in an open space wall but you can’t cut into the fabric of the building.
HOW TO USE?
Zezzo® Wiremag Puller's innovative leader-pull design navigates the cable through the enclosed spaces smoothly, through insulation and other obstructions, then allows you to pull the cable under the floor to your access point.
- Step 1. Uncoil the cord from the spool, place the bait magnet (with a cord attached) through the place you need;
- Step 2. Secure the cable (up to 10mm) to the eyelet attachment;
- Step 3. Connect it with scout magnet together. Using the thumb grip, pull the cord through the wall;
- Step 4. Pull the cable through the void with ease.
Zezzo® Wiremag Puller helps you to work smarter, get the job done fast and done right!
SUITABLE WALL THICKNESS
- Because of the strength of the magnet, you must keep it separate from your electrical testing equipment or anything affected by magnetism.
- Because of the strength of the magnet, we do not recommend it be used in the glass wall.
Help! I can’t find my return slip.
Don’t worry—Ioeoe packages don’t include return slips. Just reach out to contact@Ioeoe.com and we’ll help you place your return or exchange.
What’s your return policy?
All returns must be processed within 30 days of receiving the order.
To place a return, or if you are having trouble making a return within the 30 day timeframe, please reach out to contact@Ioeoe.com.
Order # must be provided to place a return, and you will be refunded in full to your original form of payment. Please note, your original shipping charges are not refunded.
How long does it take to process a return?
Credit card refunds usually take 5-10 business days to appear on your statement.
What should I do if I receive the wrong product?
If you received a product different from the one that you ordered, sorry about that! Please contact us at contact@Ioeoe.com and we’ll be sure to get you the Ioeoe you ordered!
What’s your return process if i’m not happy with the product?
Yes within 30 days after receiving your package. Here are your packing instructions:
- Securely pack the items in a box.
- Affix the mailing label squarely onto the address side of the parcel, covering up any previous delivery address and barcode without overlapping any adjacent side.
- Use the address listed and affix the appropriate amount of postage.
- Ship package from your nearest post office or shipping company of your choice.
If you did not receive a return label please send an e-mail to contact@Ioeoe.com
Please note! If you have received a faulty product, it is important that you send an e-mail to contact@Ioeoe.com before returning your order.
We will then be able to help you with the returns procedure and find an appropriate solution.