- Choice of Three Colors
- You'll be able to get one of these leashes in a shade of red, black or blue, so you can choose the shade you like best or the one that looks best on your dog. Alternatively, if your dog seems to have a preference for a certain shade, you might want to go with that one. If you've got more than one dog, getting leashes in different colors for them may also be a good idea.
- Durable Materials
- As mentioned, each Leash has a safety catch that's made of solid steel, and the leash itself is made of double-strength nylon. Due to these durable materials, each leash you have may last you for several years or more without breaking. One may even last you for a dog's entire lifetime, regardless of how rowdily they behave while attached to their leash.
- Bowl, Dispenser
- Both the water dispenser and the water bowl attached to each Leash are made from silicone rubber and plastic , you won't need to worry about your dog being exposed to toxicity while ingesting water from either of these items.
- Promotes Good Hydration
- Just as humans should stay well-hydrated while walking outdoors in the summer sun, dogs should, too. Unfortunately, there aren't many public sources of water available where people tend to walk their dogs, so sometimes both dogs and humans end up going without. If you've got an Aqua Leash, though, you can use its bowl and dispenser to allow your dog to drink.
How to Use (Step by Step)
- Attach Leash To Dog
- To start using your Leash, attach its steel safety catch to your dog's collar and hang onto the leash's handle, which is attached to the built-in water dispenser. Even if your dog tugs and pulls on the leash as you start to walk, the safety catch should be strong enough to keep its leash securely attached to its collar.
- Offer Drink When Needed
- When necessary, pulls the built-in water bowl off one side of the leash and fill it with water from the built-in dispenser. Place the bowl somewhere on the ground near your dog so that they can have a drink, and when they're done, attach it to your Leash again.
- Scoop Waste
- In the event that your dog needs to go to the bathroom, grab a waste bag from the built-in bag dispenser located on one side of your leash, near the handle. Scoop your dog's waste into the bag with your choice of utensil (you'll need to carry that separately) and then hang the bag from your leash's built-in hook.
- Return Home
Once both you and your dog are tired or bored with walking, return home and dispose of the used waste bag you've been carrying in your trash. Detach your dog's Leash from its collar by undoing the steel safety catch, and store the leash somewhere safe until you need to use it again. If you may not be using it for a while, you may want to empty the water dispenser if it still contains any wate
1X multi-function dog leash
Help! I can’t find my return slip.
Don’t worry—Ioeoe packages don’t include return slips. Just reach out to contact@Ioeoe.com and we’ll help you place your return or exchange.
What’s your return policy?
All returns must be processed within 30 days of receiving the order.
To place a return, or if you are having trouble making a return within the 30 day timeframe, please reach out to contact@Ioeoe.com.
Order # must be provided to place a return, and you will be refunded in full to your original form of payment. Please note, your original shipping charges are not refunded.
How long does it take to process a return?
Credit card refunds usually take 5-10 business days to appear on your statement.
What should I do if I receive the wrong product?
If you received a product different from the one that you ordered, sorry about that! Please contact us at contact@Ioeoe.com and we’ll be sure to get you the Ioeoe you ordered!
What’s your return process if i’m not happy with the product?
Yes within 30 days after receiving your package. Here are your packing instructions:
- Securely pack the items in a box.
- Affix the mailing label squarely onto the address side of the parcel, covering up any previous delivery address and barcode without overlapping any adjacent side.
- Use the address listed and affix the appropriate amount of postage.
- Ship package from your nearest post office or shipping company of your choice.
If you did not receive a return label please send an e-mail to contact@Ioeoe.com
Please note! If you have received a faulty product, it is important that you send an e-mail to contact@Ioeoe.com before returning your order.
We will then be able to help you with the returns procedure and find an appropriate solution.